words from the editor
The International Journal of Economic Behavior aims to publish research articles (both quantitative and qualitative), reports from the field, critical review paper, discussions concerning the main characteristics of the economic behavior and, consequently, decision and organization. Moreover, the journal seeks to discuss the manner in which some of the classical theoretical statements, practices and policy making in Economics, Business and Management are influenced by factors which are not proven to fit the well / known hypothesis of economic rationality.
The interdisciplinary approach is required, as economics, psychology, sociology, anthropology are domains that help in understanding the complex economic behavior and provide the researchers with complete tools for analysis.
Paper published in the Journal of Economic behavior will mainly focus, but not be limited to, the following topics:
- Economic and socio-psychological determinants of individual behavior.
- Factors influencing preferences, choices, decisions.
- Consequences of decisions and choices with respect to the satisfaction of individual needs.
- Economic and socio-psychological determinants of organization behavior.
- Consumer behavior and digital marketing.
- Branding/advertising issues and organization behavior.
- Behavioral economics.
- The impact of macroeconomic policies on individual and organizational behavior.
- The overconsumption society: determinants and effects.
- Wealth, consumption, happiness.
- Consumption and environment.
- Welfare economics.
- Individual and organizational decision-making.
- Experiments in economic psychology.
- Evolutionary economics and psychology.
- Behavioral factors influencing the supply and demand of health and health services.
- Strategic decision making process.
- Manager/entrepreneur characteristics, firm characteristics, environmental characteristics and the process of making decisions.
- Practitioners, Educators, and Researchers in economics, management science, organizational behavior, psychology, anthropology and sociology.
- Academic and corporate libraries
Open Access Statement
The International Journal of Economic Behavior is committed to real and immediate open access for academic work. All of the Journal’s articles and reviews are free to access immediately from the date of publication. There are no author charges prior to publication, and no charge for any reader to download articles and reviews for their own scholarly